Friday 11 March 2011

Urchin is coming to get you...

For this Urchin I used Sirdar Click (two strands held together to achieve added bulk).

So far, 2393 Urchins were knitted by Ravelers and here is one of mine...


The garter stitch mitts are the perfect companion to your Urchin.
So far, Ravelers have knitted up 1098 pairs of mitts.

For my Garter Stitch Mitts I used Wendy Zena, again two strands of yarn held together to achieve an all-in-all bulkier appearance.






For links to the free patterns, please see my previous blogpost -

http://makedoandmendnovice.blogspot.com/2011/03/everybody-loves-urchin-or-can-one-get.html

4 comments:

  1. Is that Pickle modeling for you? dixie and trixie from flickr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by accident, while I was researching
    on Digg for something else, Regardless I am here now
    and would just like to say cheers for a remarkable post
    and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to go through it all at the minute but I
    have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I
    will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb b.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog you have here.. It's hard to find high-quality writing like yours these
    days. I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete